SPE(R) End-Suction Centrifugal Pump
SPER-Series end suction centrifugal pump is a kind of single stage single suction (axial suction) centrifugal pump. It can be applied to provide water and drainage in industry and city, and it also can be used for agriculture irrigation. It is applied to transport clear water or liquids with physical or chemical properties similar to clear water, but the temperature can be no more than 80℃.
SPER-Series end suction hot water centrifugal pump can transport hot water less than 120℃.
- Inlet diameter: 50-200mm(2″-8″)
- Capacity: 6.3-400m3/h
- Head: 5-125m
- Speed: 2900r/min and 1450r/min
- Matched power: 0.55-110kW
- Sealing has packing seal and mechanical seal.
- Municipal engineering
- Agriculture irrigation
- Watering / Dewatering
- Clean liquid processing
- Back-opened structure leads to convenient repair on rotor without dismantling the pump casing, inlet and outlet pipeline.
- Seal rings at front-and-back cover plate of the impeller and balance holes at the impeller backboard. *For those pumps whose axial forces are not strong, seal rings and balance holes will not be set.
- Shaft sleeve protection to avoid bearing abrasion is installed at the place where the shaft passes through the packing chamber. O-ring is installed between the shaft sleeve and the shaft so as to prevent air from coming in along the fitting surface or water leak.
- Based on SPE type pump, we have developed the SPER type hot water pump. A cooling chamber inside the pump cover makes use of normal-pressure cool water to cool down the packing part, so the temperature of medium transported can be as high as 120℃.